Careers at Kurmond
Digital Marketing Executive
In this role you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager; working together to deliver a diverse range of digital marketing campaigns. The focus will be to increase our digital footprint and to build awareness across our brand and product range. As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will lead the development of communications across multiple channels including email, search and all social media platforms. You’ll work across the full marketing mix in a wide variety of campaigns and one-off projects. As part of a small team, you’ll be keeping a keen eye on what is produced and delivered to ensure that everything is of high quality, on time and to budget. This position requires tight interaction with the Marketing Manager and all members of the Marketing Team.
Below is a list of the roles and responsibilities required for this position.
- Support the marketing and sales team with growing our brands digital presence
- Create, manage and optimise our online advertising and take customers on a journey through the conversation funnel
- Create captivating content for social media campaigns calendar and manage content for all social platforms and email marketing campaigns for increased engagement and brand awareness
- Manage and optimise the performance of our paid marketing in social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and You Tube)
- Monitor online blogs such as Product Review to track communications related to our brand and work collaboratively with the Communications Co-ordinator
- Create budget for AdWords and manage our pad search
- Collate client data to generate research reports and provide monthly marketing summary reports for Management. This includes how much traffic we are attracting from different marketing platforms
- Explore and manage new paid channels to increase awareness, drive conversations and gain market share
- Experience with managing and optimising LinkedIn advertising to constantly achieve increased
- Assist and provide support with the implementation of sponsorships, events or other platforms of brand awareness
- Assist with the development and creation of marketing strategies, campaigns, new ideas and concepts
- The ability to create and provide clear and precise briefs to the Marketing – Senior
- Graphic Designer and any external stakeholders as required
- Assist Create advertising and marketing schedules
- Print media
- Digital Media
- Work with our Senior Graphics Designer to produce high quality and appealing POS (when required)
These responsibilities are subject to change and are not limited to the above points. All marketing material, as well as contracts with external stakeholders, MUST be clearly communicated and signed off by Michelle Poutu Marketing Manager for approval.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com