Our Everyday Diamond Inclusions is a turn key solution totally unique to Kurmond Homes. For no extra cost, your new home will be finished with luxury inclusions, which are normally classed as additional cost items.
Everyday Diamond Inclusions
Up To $46,000 Worth of luxury inclusions at NO Extra Cost!
REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
STANDARD SITE COSTS AND BASIX
BLANCO 900mm APPLIANCES
2750MM HIGH CEILING (TO THE GROUND FLOOR)
20mm STONE BENCHTOPS
- Site inspection for contour survey, bore hole report, pegout survey and identification survey.
- Complete preliminary and Council DA drawings.
- Basix Certification to State Government requirements and assessment fees.
- Standard landscape plan (as per Kurmond’s basic landscape design and site specific)
- Agreement presentation and colours consultation for exterior and interior.
- Developer Approvals (where required).
- Council DA lodgment and Construction Certificate/CDC preparation including application fees.
- 10.7 Planning Certificate
- Standard council fees (subject to site)
- Long Service Levy
- HBCF Insurance
- Standard Sydney Water Board fees.
- Structural Engineer fees and certificates for concrete slab and steel beams.
- All service connections within property boundary up to 8m from the home including mains water, gas connections, excluding stormwater which is measured from overflow point to connection point (8m allowance still remains). Excludes battle-axe and private handle access lots (subject to quote).
- 3 phase power connection, meter box and Telstra underground provision to be within 8 metres of the home (up to 15 metres of draw wire and conduit).
- Standard excavation for building platform with a standard balanced 500mm cut and fill.
- Standard M Class Slab including alfresco and front porch (design specific and subject to bore hole report).
- Concrete piering to an allowance of 50 lineal meters in total.
- Concrete pump for slab/piers.
- Temporary construction fence up to 40 lineal metres.
- All weather access (initial only) and 30 metres of sediment control barrier. Trade waste compound (as required by Council).
- Onsite builders toilet.
- External scaffolding and roof rail protection systems.
- Durability classification exterior SL3/R2.
- Wind classification N2 medium.
- R2.0 to external walls excluding garage.
- R3.0 to residence ceiling with roof space over excluding garage and alfresco, porch and balcony.
- R1.5 to flooring of suspended ceiling above garage.
- Sarking – heavy duty foil to underside of roof tiles.
- 3 external taps,1 rain water (if rainwater tank), 2 town water.
- Allowance of up to 3000L above ground rainwater tank, including pump and connections (not applicable for recycled water areas or acreage blocks with tank water supply only, site specific).
COOLING AND HEATING SYSTEM
- REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING with 2 zones to builders specified layout.
Zone 1 – Ducting to all living areas.
Zone 2 – Ducting to all bedrooms (size of unit varies to suit house size – zones are individual and CANNOT be run together).
- Natural gas connection (where readily available).
- 1 x gas point to nominated internal area.
- 1 x gas cook top.
- 1 x gas hot water system.
- 1 x gas outlet to alfresco.
STANDARD BASIX & SITE COSTS
500mm balanced cut and fill, up to 3,oooL rainwater tank, insulation, sarking and much more.
DUCTED HEATING & COOLING
ACTRON – Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 2 zones to builders specified layout.
Zone 1 – Ducting to all living areas.
Zone 2 – Ducting to all bedrooms.
Ceramic tiles to front porch, alfresco and balcony (design specific).
Nylon mesh FLY SCREENS in matching colour to suit powder coated aluminium frame windows and external sliding doors.
T2 TERMITE TREATED FRAMES
Specifically designed to protect frames from termites
Maintenance free quad fascia and gutters in standard Colorbond colour.
STRUCTURAL AND DESIGN
- T2 TERMITE TREATED FRAMES Specifically designed to protect frames from termites
- 2750MM (9 FOOT) HIGH CEILINGS to ground floor
- Oyster light shades in lieu of bayonets.
- Waffle pod concrete slab to engineers M class specifications.
- Termite protection to the perimeter of the slab and approved collars to the internal drainage pipes.
- Bricks from builders nominated suppliers selection.* Note: one brick colour with off white mortar joints.
- Concrete roof tiles from builder’s nominated suppliers* (Colorbond roof is Price on Application).
- 22.5 degree roof pitch (design specific).
- 450mm wide eaves to perimeter of your home (subject to design, Developer and Council requirements).
- Lightweight weatherboard cladding in paint grade finish (design specific).*
- Maintenance free quad fascia and gutters in standard Colorbond colour.
- 300mm high floor joists between levels.
- 90mm PVC down pipes painted in standard Colorbond colour.
- Moroka finish to 1 nominated feature element of front facade only (design specific) (one colour).
- Fibre cement sheeting to all patio ceilings and eave areas including 30mmx18mm DAR primed trimming.
- Water resistant plasterboard sheeting to alfresco ceilings with 90mm cornice.
- Powdercoated balustrade to external balcony (design specific).
- 26 litre instantaneous gas hot water system – 6 star rating.
- Earth leakage electrical safety switch in 3 phase meter box to each circuit.
- Taubmans paint system to external eaves, porch ceilings and cladding.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Colour, powder coated aluminium frame windows with nylon mesh FLY SCREENS in matching colour (Windows and sliding doors to be keyed alike).
- Colour, powder coated aluminium frame single sliding door to alfresco, with nylon mesh sliding flyscreen in matching colour (Stacker and hinged doors are available. Price on Application).*
- Colour, sectional single garage door to front façade (Double garage doors design specific or Price on Application).*
- Hinged front entry door 2040mm HIGH x 1200mm WIDE with clear glass in clear finish. Note: stain finish optional upgrade with painted jamb.*
- Flush panel solid core external hinged door to garage and laundry in paint grade finish (design specific).
- Gainsborough Trilock leverset to front entry door.
- Gainsborough terrace set to all other external hinged doors – all keyed alike.
- Timber door with clear glass to balcony in paint grade finish (design specific).
- REMOTE AUTOMATIC opener to front GARAGE DOOR (in lieu of manual operation) including 2 x remote handsets.
REMOTE AUTOMATIC opener to front GARAGE DOOR (in lieu of manual operation) including 2x remote handsets.
1200MM WIDE FRONT DOOR
Hinged front entry door 2040mm HIGH x 1200mm WIDE with clear glass in clear finish with painted jams
- Plasterboard linings to all internal areas, 90mm cove cornice throughout all living areas, bedrooms and garage.
- Taubmans/Wattyl 3 COAT PAINT SYSTEM in one colour to all internal walls.
- 67mm half splay skirting and architraves in Taubmans/ Wattyl gloss paint system – one colour.
- 2040mm high flush panel internal hinged doors.
- Gainsborough passage lever sets to all internal hinged doors, finger pulls to CSD and matching dummy levers to linen and robe doors.
- Privacy locks to WC’s/PD Room, main bathroom, master ensuite and bedroom 1 (design specific).
- Standard design staircase – MDF treads and risers with painted pine or stainless steel balusters (design specific).
3 COAT PAINT SYSTEM
TAUBMANS/WATTYL 3 COAT PAINT SYSTEM in one colour to all internal walls.
TILES & FLOORING
Ceramic tiles or laminated timber flooring throughout all ground floor entry, meals, kitchen and open living areas
TILES & FLOORING
- Ceramic tiles or laminated timber flooring throughout all ground floor entry, meals, kitchen and open living areas.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, study, lounge, home theatre, stairs and first floor living areas. Note: one colour only, includes underlay.
- Ceramic tiles to front porch, alfresco and balcony (design specific).
- Ceramic tiles to wet areas as per builders standard inclusions Note:2100mm high tiles to any shower cubicles and 1200mm high to remainder of main bathroom and main ensuite wet area, WC, PD room and other wet areas is 1 tile high skirting only.
- Ceramic tiles to laundry as per builders standard inclusion (1 tile high skirting and splashback behind tub cabinet).
- Kitchen layout as per standard house design (increase to size and layout will be price on application).
- 1 x bank of 4 standard drawers (450mm wide unless design specific).
- 1 x microwave provision with 1 x pot drawer under bench (600mm wide).
- BLANCO – 900mm wide stainless steel free standing electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop.
- BLANCO – 900mm wide stainless steel canopy range hood.
- BLANCO – 600mm freestanding dishwasher.
- QUANTUMQUARTZ/SMARTSTONE 20mm stone kitchen benchtop with polyurethane cupboards.
- Toughened glass kitchen splashback-from standard range.
- CLARK MONACO Stainless steel double bowl undermount kitchen sink
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to pantry (custom fitout price on application).
- 1 x white melamine shelf with hanging rail under to each robe/cloak room (design specific).
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to linen.
- 1 x white melamine shelf to broom/storage cupboards (design specific).
CANOPY RANGE HOOD
900mm wide BLANCO stainless steel canopy range hood.
FREE STANDING COOKTOP/OVEN
900mm wide BLANCO 900mm wide stainless steel free standing electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop.
600mm wide BLANCO Dishwasher.
STONE BENCH TOPS
20mm stone kitchen benchtop with polyurethane cupboards.
Toughened glass kitchen splashback from standard range.
CLARK Stainless steel double bowl undermount kitchen sink.
- Villaboard lining to all wet areas with shower.
- Waterproofing to all wet areas including balconies. (design specific).
- Chrome floor waste to wet areas.
- Stainless steel laundry tub cabinet with mixer tap (includes washing machine taps).
- Polished edge mirror per vanity (design specific).
- SEMI FRAMELESS shower screen to main bathroom and main bedroom ensuite, fully framed to additional showers.
- 20mm STONE TOPS to vanities and POLYURETHANE cupboards.*
- CLARK Pin mixer taps to all vanity basins. (Shower rail to main bathroom and main bedroom ensuite only)
- CAROMA Toilet suites to main bathroom and ensuite.
- CAROMA Accessories throughout (double towel rails to main bathroom and main bedroom ensuite only)
- CAROMA Above counter basins throughout.
- TILED NICHE 600mm x 400mm to main bathroom and main ensuite only.
Upgraded CAROMA above counter basins throughout.
CAROMA TOILET SUITES
Upgraded CAROMA toilet suites
Tiled niches to main bathroom and ensuite.
20mm STONE TOPS to vanities and POLYURETHANE cupboards.*
EXHAUST FAN, LIGHT, HEATER
3 IN 1 EXHAUST FAN, LIGHT, HEATER to main bathroom and main bed ensuite only.
Stylish Clark tapware throughout to all bathrooms.
FRONT PATIO AND ALFRESCO
- 1 x LED downlight to front patio.
- 4 x LED downlights to alfresco.
- 2 x LED external up/down lights to front façade.
- 1 x 1200mm double fluorescent light fitting to garage.
- 1 x white single power point to garage door.
- 1 x white double power point to garage.
- 1 x white double power point for NBN.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per walk in robe (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to kitchen.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to walk in pantry.
- 2 x white double power points above kitchen bench.
- 1 x white single power point per dishwasher, microwave and rangehood.
- 1 x white single power point on separate electrical circuit for refrigerator.
- Hard wired electrical connection on separate electrical circuit for oven.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery backup to BCA requirements.
- 15 x LED downlights internally throughout home. Note: owner to select locations, additional charges apply if relocating to alfresco (oyster shade fittings to remaining locations).
- 1 x CEILING FAN to owners choice of location (can be located to alfresco but is only 304 grade stainless steel).
- 1 x bayonet light fitting per walk in linen (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per living room (design specific) – excluding dining/meals.
- 2 x TV points to allocated areas.
- 2 x telephone points to allocated areas.
- HILLS ALARM system 1 keypad, 4 sensors single storey or 6 sensors double storey
BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND LAUNDRY
- 1 x 3 IN 1 EXHAUST FAN, LIGHT, HEATER to main bathroom and main bed ensuite only. *Only ducted if required.(design specific).
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to laundry.
- 1 x bayonet light fitting to additional bathrooms, PD room and WC (design specific).
- 1 x bunker light fitting to outside laundry (can be relocated).
- 1 x white double power point above each vanity.
- 1 x white double power point fitting for washing machine and dryer.
HILLS ALARM SYSTEM
HILLS ALARM SYSTEM 1 keypad, 4 sensors single storey, 6 sensors double storey.
21 x LED downlights throughout the home. 15 x Interior and 6 x Exterior.
COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Site cleaned, internal and external house clean.
- 6 years structural guarantee and 13 week maintenance period.
Applies to new deposits only – not existing clients. Excludes Granny Flats.
Disclaimer: Kurmond Homes reserves the right to change prices and inclusions without prior notice and without obligation. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and photography may contain items shown that are not included. The ‘Diamond Elite’ upgrade package is in lieu of Kurmond’s ‘Everyday Diamond Inclusions. *All inclusions are from builders standard range – unless indicated otherwise. Issued April 2020.
and building your
Our friendly team make discovering
and building the home of your