Diamond Elite Upgrade Inclusions
FREE STANDING COOKTOP/OVEN
Smeg 900mm wide stainless steel upright cooker, fan forced, electric oven with built in 6 burner gas cooktop
Smeg 900mm wide stainless steel canopy range hood in lieu of 600mm
Smeg 600mm built-in dishwasher
40mm edged stone kitchen benchtop with 2x waterfall ends.
PORCELAIN TILE FLOORING
500x500 ‘glazed porcelain’ (from Kurmond’s selected range) to ground floor living areas only (subject to design)
Stainless Steel Microwave
Smeg Stainless steel microwave includes digital clock, 99 minute timer & safety lock (trim kit not included)
FRAMELESS shower screen to main bathroom & main bedroom ensuite showers only.
Above counter basins to all vanities.
CAROMA AURA free standing bath (design specific - max. 2 Aura freestanding baths) & Stylus Banksia toilet suites.
2340mm high x 1200mm wide entry door with clear glass inserts & clear coat finish
SOFT CLOSE DRAWERS
SOFT CLOSE DRAWERS 4x standard drawers & 1x pot drawer included (standard kitchen layout only)
ROBE FITOUT to master bedroom includes 1 set of 4 drawers & 3 shelves with double & tall hanging to remainder (white melamine only)
WASH & WEAR Taubmans Endure or Wattyl ID paint to entire house (excluding ceilings & woodwork)
Decorative 2340mm high internal feature doors (flush panel doors to all robes)
* Applies to new deposits only – not existing clients. Excludes Granny Flats.
- PRE CONSTRUCTION
- Site inspection for contour survey, bore hole report, pegout survey & identification survey.
- Complete preliminary & Council DA drawings.
- Basix Certification to State Government requirements and assessment fees.
- Standard landscape plan (as per Kurmond’s basic landscape design).
- HIA Contract presentation & colours consultation for exterior & interior.
- Developer Approvals (where required).
- Council DA lodgements & Construction Certificate preperation including application fees.
- Standard Sydney Water Board fees.
- Structural Engineer fees & Certificates for concrete slab & steel beams.
- All service connections within property boundary up to 8m from the home including storm water, water, gas connections, excludes battle-axe & private handle access lots (subject to quote).
- Three phase power connection, meter box & Telstra underground provision to be within 8 metres of the home (up to 15 metres of underground mains cable & conduit).
- Standard excavation for building platform with a standard balanced 500mm cut and fill unless otherwise shown in spoil removal.
- Standard M Class slab including alfresco and front porch (design specific & subject to bore hole report).
- Concrete piering to an allowance of 50 lineal meters in total.
- Concrete pump.
- Temporary construction fence up to 40 lineal metres
- All weather access (as required by Council & sediment control barrier.
- Trade waste compound (as required by Council).
- Onsite builders toilet.
- External scaffolding and roof rail protection systems.
- Durability classification exterior SL3/R2.
- Wind classification N2 medium.
- BASIX FEATURES
- R2.0 to external walls excluding garage.
- R3.0 to residence ceiling excluding garage and alfresco, porch & balcony.
- R1.5 to flooring of first floor above garage.
- Sarking - Heavy duty foil to underside of roof tiles.
- 3 external taps (1 rain water (if rainwater tank), 2 town water).
- RAINWATER TANK
- Allowance of 3000L above ground rainwater tank, including pump and connections (not applicable for recycled water areas or acreage blocks with tank water supply only).
- COOLING & HEATING SYSTEM
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 2 zones to builders specified layout. Zone 1 - Ducting to all living areas. Zone 2 - Ducting to all bedrooms (size of unit varies to suit house size - zones are individual and CANNOT be run together).
- Gas connection where readily available.
- 1 x gas point to nominated internal area.
- 1 x gas cook top.
- 1 x gas hot water system.
- 1 x gas outlet to alfresco.
- INTERNAL INCLUSIONS
- INTERNAL FIXTURES
- Plasterboard linings to all internal areas, 90mm cove cornice throughout all living areas, bedrooms and garage.
- Taubmans Endure or Wattle ID ‘wash & wear’ paint system in one colour to all internal walls - Note: 2 nominated feature walls included (max 10m2 in size)
- 67mm half splay skirting and architraves in Taubmans gloss paint system - one colour.
- 2340mm high internal doors to ground floor ONLY (2040mm doors to remainder including all robes).
- Silver Range internal profile doors throughout, excluding robes (robes are flush panel doors).
- Bronze Range Gainsborough passage lever sets to all internal hinged doors, finger pulls to CSD and matching dummy levers to linen and robe doors.
- Privacy locks to WC’s/PD room, main bathroom, master ensuite and bedroom 1 (design specific).
- Bronze Range A or B design staircase - MDF treads & risers with painted pine or stainless steel balusters (design specific).
- Kitchen layout as per standard house design - Note: increase to size and layout will be P.O.A.
- Polyurethane flush doors and drawer fronts to kitchen cabinets (one colour included).
- Bronze Range 40mm Quantum Quartz or Smart Stone pencil round stone bench top. Standard breakfast bar 800mm wide. 1x waterfall end included.
- 1 x bank of 4 standard drawers (450mm wide unless design specific).
- 1 x microwave provision with 1 x pot drawer under bench (600mm wide).
- Gold Range Smeg 600mm wide dishwasher.
- Gold Range Silver Range double bowel undermount sink with Gold Range pull down mixer tap.
- Bronze Range toughened glass splashback to Kitchen from standard range (to underside of rangehood).
- Gold Range Smeg 900mm wide freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop.
- Gold Range Smeg 900mm wide canopy rangehood (ducted externally).
- Gold Range Smeg Stainless Steel microwave (trim kit not included).
- Standard gyprock bulkhead to kitchen cabinets to match wall colour.
- WET AREAS
- Villaboard lining to internal walls of bathrooms.
- Waterproofing to all wet areas (including balconies (design specific).
- Chrome floor waste to wet areas.
- Bronze Range stainless steel laundry tub and cabinet with mixer tap (includes Bronze Range washing machine taps).
- Silver Range polyurethane vanities with 20mm Bronze Range stone to all bathrooms - Note: one colour to all vanities (sizes design specific).
- Silver Range Caroma toilets as per standard house design.
- Gold Range freestanding bath (design specific) Note: 2 per house included, additional baths to be standard Bronze Range.
- Gold Range Caroma Nexus above counter basin to all vanities (design specific).
- Silver Range Caroma tapware to all bathrooms as per standard house design. (Silver Range shower rail to main bathroom and master ensuite only, additional showers to have fixed shower head).
- Bronze Range polished edge mirror per vanity (design specific).
- Gold Range frameless shower screens to main bathroom and master ensuite only - Note: additional showers to be Bronze Range fully framed.
- Silver Range Caroma bathroom assessories, Note: 600mm wide double towel rails to main bathroom and master ensuite only, single towel rail to additional wet areas with showers. Hand towel ring only to PD rooms and WC.
- 400mm high x 600mm wide tiled niche in main bathroom and master ensuite only.
- INTERNAL SHELVING/STORAGE
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to pantry (custom fitout P.O.A.).
- White melamine layout 5 joinery fitout to master WIR only (fitout to one robe only additional WIR’s to be standard white melamine shelf with hanging rail).
- 1 x white melamine shelf with hanging rail under to each robe/cloak room (design specific).
- 4 x white melamine shelves equally spaced to linen.
- 1 x white melamine shelf to broom / storage cupboards (design specific).
- TILES & FLOORING
- Diamond Elite Range 500mm x 500mm porcelain tiles or laminated timber flooring throughout all ground floor entry, meals, kitchen and open living areas.
- Bronze Range carpet to all bedrooms, study, lounge, home theatre and first floor living areas - Note: one colour only, includes Bronze Range underlay.
- Bronze Range ceramic tiles to front porch, alfresco and balcony (design specific).
- Bronze Range ceramic tiles to wet areas as per builder’s standard inclusions - Note: 2100mm high tiles to shower cubicles and 1200mm high to remainder of wet areas, WC and PD room 1 tile high skirting only.
- Bronze Range ceramic tiles to laundry as per builder’s standard inclusion - Note: 1 tile high skirting and splashback behind tub cabinet.
- EXTERNAL INCLUSIONS
- STRUCTURAL & DESIGN
- Waffle pod concrete slab to engineers M class specifications.
- Termite protection to the perimeter of the slab and approved collars to the internal pipes.
- Treated T2 pine timber frames and trusses, >structural grade (to manufacturers details in accordance with AS1684).
- Bronze Range Bricks from builders nominated suppliers selection, including brick piers to alfresco. Note: one colour with off white mortar joints.
- Bronze Range concrete roof tiles from builder’s nominated suppliers (Colorbond roof is P.O.A.).
- 22.5 degree roof pitch (design specific).
- 2750mm (9’) high ceilings to ground floors & 2450mm high ceilings to first floors.
- 450mm wide eaves to perimeter of your home (subject to design, Developer and Council requirements).
- Bronze Range lightweight weatherboard cladding in paint grade finish (design specific).
- Maintenance free quad fascia and gutters in standard Colorbond colour.
- 300mm high floor joists between levels.
- 90mm PVC down pipes painted in standard Colorbond colour.
- Moroka finish to 1 nominated feature element of front facade only (design specific) - Note: one colour
- Fibre cement sheeting to all patio ceilings and eave areas including 30mm x 18mm DAR primed trimming.
- Water proof plasterboard sheeting to alfresco ceilings with 90mm cornice.
- Bronze Range powdercoated balustrade to external balcony (design specific).
- 26 litre instantaneous gas hot water system.
- Earth leakage electrical safety switch in three phase meter box to each circuit.
- Taubmans/ Wattyl paint system to external eaves, porch ceilings and cladding.
- FRONT PATIO AND ALFRESCO
- 1 x LED downlight to front patio.
- 4 x LED downlights to alfresco.
- 2 x LED external up/down lights to front façade.
- 1 x 1200mm double fluorescent light fitting to garage.
- 1 x white single power point to garage door.
- 1 x white double power point to garage.
- 1 x white double power point for NBN bedrooms.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting per walk in robe (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per bedroom.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to kitchen.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to walk in pantry.
- 2 x white double power points above kitchen bench.
- 1 x white single power point per dishwasher, microwave and rangehood.
- 1 x white single power point on separate electrical circuit for refrigerator.
- Hard wired electrical connection on separate electrical circuit for oven.
- Smoke detector/s hard wired with battery backup to BCA requirements.
- LIVING ROOMS & UTILITIES
- 15 x LED downlights internally throughout home - Note: Owner to select locations, additional charges apply if relocating to alfresco (oyster shade fittings to remaining locations).
- 1 x ceiling fan to owners choice of location (can be located to alfresco, but is only 304 grade stainless steel).
- 1 x bayonet light fitting per living room and utility area.
- 1 x bayonet light fitting per walk in linen (design specific).
- 2 x white double power points per living room (design specific) excluding dining/meals.
- 2 x TV points to allocated areas.
- 2 x telephone points to allocated areas.
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE & LAUNDRY
- 1 x 3 in 1 exhaust fan, light, heater to main bathroom and main bed ensuite only.
- 1 x oyster shade light fitting to laundry.
- 1 x bayonet light fitting to additional bathrooms, PD room & WC (design specific).
- 1 x bunker light fitting to outside laundry (can be relocated).
- 1 x white double power point above each vanity.
- 1 x white double power point fitting for washing machine & dryer.
- COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Site cleaned, internal & external house clean.
- 6 years structural guarantee & 13 week maintenance period.
- * Applies to new deposits only – not existing clients. Excludes Granny Flats.'